Are you about to start a job search or are you in the midst of looking for a new job?
Most people know that the best way to find a job is through networking.
Westford Job Seekers Network will support job seekers in many ways:
- Expand their network of business contacts in order to discover job opportunities that are best found through networking.
- Provide guest speakers at many of our meetings who are experts in the job search process or in career development and can provide people with valuable advice that can positively affect their job search.
- Connect you to other Westford Job Seekers Network members who are in job transition and can become part of their support group.
- Learn about the most effective job search techniques and how to use them.
- Speakers or recruiters who have become part of the Westford Job Seekers Network can notify the members of job openings that become available.
To defray the cost of refreshment, please consider donating a book for the Friends book sale!