Reserving Museum Passes
Welcome to the J. V. Fletcher Library Museum Pass Reservation Software! For your convenience, patrons may reserve museum passes online by selecting a specific museum or by selecting a specific date. For assistance, please contact the Library staff at (978) 692-5555 or 5557. Museum passes are funded by the Friends of the J. V. Fletcher Library, Inc. and the Library Board of Trustees. Thank you and we hope you enjoy this new service.
POLICY ON MUSEUM PASS USAGE
- Museum passes are available to Westford residents and non-resident members of the Friends of the J. V. Fletcher Library, Inc. residing in Massachusetts.
- Museum passes must be reserved and handled by an adult (18 years or older) family member.
- No more than two (2) museum passes may be used by a family at one time. The Library staff reserves the right to monitor usage to ensure fairness and access for the greatest number of patrons.
- Reservations for periods of heavy usage (e.g. School Vacation weeks) will be allowed only 30 days prior to the actual vacation week to allow as much access as possible to passes. For non-vacation periods, Patrons may reserve passes up to 60 days in advance.
- Passes may be picked up the night before use, or the day of use.
- All passes must be returned to the Library NO LATER THAN 7:00pm of the day on which the pass is used. Should the library be closed, the pass may be dropped in the accompanying case into the front or rear book drops.
- In the event that non-return of a pass necessitates the Library paying an entrance fee for the next user, that entry cost to the Museum will be assessed to the record of the negligent user.
- Any user who loses a pass will be charged the replacement cost of that museum pass.
- Library Museum Passes are a service provided through the funding of the Friends of the J. V. Fletcher Library, Inc., Community and Civic Groups and the Board of Library Trustees.
Voted and approved 6/7/83; Revised and Voted 9/4/90; 10/5/93; 11/2/93, 5/3/1999; 4/5/04; 2/6/12; 5/7/2012.
- Thank you for using the J. V. Fletcher Library Museum Pass Reservation software!