Reserving Museum Passes
Welcome to the J. V. Fletcher Library Museum Pass Reservation Software! For your convenience, patrons may reserve museum passes online by selecting a specific museum or by selecting a specific date. For assistance, please contact the Library staff at (978) 692-5555 or 5557. Museum passes are funded by the Friends of the J. V. Fletcher Library, Inc. and the Library Board of Trustees. Thank you and we hope you enjoy this new service.
Guidelines for Museum Pass Reservations: Mseum Pass etions:
Westford residents and non-resident [paid] members of the Friends of the J. V. Fletcher Library, Inc. may reserve passes (See the link to the Friends website in the sidebar to join the Friends organization). A valid library card and your on-line account password are required.
- The library card that was used to make the reservation must be presented to the Librarian when the pass is picked up.
- Please call the library at (978) 692-5555 or 5557 if you need to cancel a pass.
- Passes may be reserved up to 60 days in advance, with a limit of 2 passes per day.
- Passes may be picked up the night before use or on the day of use at the Fine Arts desk, located on the Ground floor of the Library. Passes are due back to the Liibrary on the day of use. Dated coupon passes do not need to be returned.
- Any user who loses a pass will be charged the replacement cost of that museum pass.
- Please check the Library Website for both library hours and holiday closings.
- Please check the museum's website for current hours of operations.
- Thank you for using the J. V. Fletcher Library Museum Pass Reservation software!